Thursday 12 November 2015

Home


Hi, i'm an italian student with the passion for the world. 
I love to travel and see the beautiful  places that nature has created, but I think also that our world  is in danger, and it need our aid. So, I decide to have this blog. 

My blog has some aims:
- I would show you the best landscape that me and you have photographed with some curiosity about these wonderful places (that the most of the times are incredible);

-I would promote photographers , models and artists (painters, designers, architect ecc), so i have created a section for each subject;

-I would sensitize most people that I can to respect our world. So I will create a series of awareness campaigns that , with a bit of irony, could change something.

I hope you enjoy the blog, and I ask you that if you have any advice, any photo or any experience that you want to share don't hesitate to comment and to contact me!

Good Vision!

No comments:

Post a Comment